Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I promise...

I will try to take new pics of the boys and get them up here soon. I know you all love to see Regan's incision, but Carson and Jack are much cuter than that!!!!! Sorry I've been a blog slacker lately...a little busy being wife, mommy, nurse, house cleaner, cook (although not until lately, thanks to our wonderful church family), playmate, bath giver, and van driver!! I am not complaining! God has really blessed us these past few weeks and gotten me through lots of trials - the boys are giving me sleeping trouble and our strong willed 3-year-old is testing me a little everyday! I wouldn't have it any other way right now (I guess!), but I am looking forward to Regan feeling better, not just for me and the boy's sake, but for his - keep praying for his recovery and healing of his incision! Thanks - the boys will be back on here soon!!!!!

No comments: